February 26, 2012

Cutest Kids Ever

OK, I know I'm a bit biased but dang my kids are cute.  Yesturday I got to spend the better part of the day with them while Laura was at a women's conference and a dog training appointment. We spent the morning wrestling, watching cartoons and practicing our karate. (Side note: Naiya practiced a little karate on Melia's face while we were in the car. She was upset and threw a backhand fist at Melia. Caught her square in the eye. The impact made quite a noise. I couldn't believe it. Naiya has quite the temper. Melia didn't deserve it and to make her feel better I promised I'd take her on a date tonight. We are going to dinner then to do some window shopping for vans. We are in desparate need of a larger vehicle now that we have 3 kids.)  I'm sitting here now with Aria. She's in a Bumbo seat watching me type, making funny noises and grabbing at the monitor. Like I said.....Cutest Kids Ever.
Dsc_1477

2 comments:

The Little Thompson said...

They are beautiful! We could hang out with you guys on Sundays like those other cousins.

Azure said...

Wish you could come too Shane-Ericka! They are sooo cute! P.S. Bo, we need to add each other to our follower lists.